Throughout the year, the Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle conducts new public procurement procedures and manages several hundred contracts.
To conclude a contract, the Museum must:
- assess the needs in a given sector,
- draw up the specifications (administrative and technical parts),
- ensure that purchases are properly advertised,
- monitor the execution of services by the selected suppliers.
And this in compliance with the main principles of public procurement:
- freedom of access to public procurement,
- equality of treatment of candidates,
- transparency of procedures.
These principles must ensure the efficiency of public procurement and the good use of public money.
To access the contract notices currently in progress at the Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle, to withdraw the business consultation file, to request additional information, and to submit applications and tenders electronically, please consult the site:
Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle
Service de la Commande Publique
57 rue Cuvier - CP 24
marches [@] mnhn.fr
For any question concerning the payment of invoices, please contact the accounts payable department.