Since 2018, the Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle offers a new way to rent its exhibitions: tailored to your needs and digitally delivered. Our exhibitions adapt to the venue taking into account museographic objectives, the audience and the layout of the site.
HOST A CUSTOMIZED ADAPTATION (80 - 1 000 m²)
This is a scenographic or graphic adaptation of the original exhibition consisting of:
- The transfer of rights for the use of the museographic and scientific concept
- Content in the form of digital files (museographic programme, texts in French and English, audiovisual and multimedia resources)
- Additional objects and devices to be handled
- Museographic assistance for project adaptation and coordination
- Mediation tools for the exhibition: educational materials and files
- Scientific and cultural programming resources around the exhibition
The rental rate is calculated according to the content selected and venue exhibition area floor space.
The host venue bears the costs of design and graphic and scenographic production and, when appropriate, costs of transport, insurance and mounts.
HOST A LIGHT VERSION (30 - 100 m²)
The Light Version is a synthesis of the original exhibition in the form of 15 graphic panels. It allows you to present a high-quality support for mediation on an original theme. It includes:
- Graphic panels in the form of digital files, ready for printing
- Mediation tools for the exhibition: educational materials and files*
- Audiovisuals and multimedia for projection on your screens (optional)
- For some exhibitions, additional objects and devices to be handled.
The rental rate is calculated according to the content selected.
The host venue bears the costs of printing the graphic panels, and when appropriate, the supply of audiovisual equipment and the costs of transport, insurance and supports for objects.
Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle
Direction des publics
Programmation et itinérance des expositions
57 rue Cuvier
75231 Paris cedex 05
An anthropological approach to piercing.
A cross-disciplinary exhibition to explore a universal subject : food. How does the act of...
An immersive exhibition to discover unsuspected biodiversity. Largely inaccessible and mostly...
Long considered to be primitive beings, today Neanderthals are recognized as full-fledged...
Cult, mythical or scientific objects, meteorites convey both emotion and inestimable...
What is race? Are we all racists? What do history and science say about this phenomenon?
The great apes are our closest cousins. This relationship makes them special animals that...
Night is a natural phenomenon that has always fascinated humans. It is synonymous with mystery...