Take your time visiting our sites with offers to suit your interests and needs!
A special "2 adults and 2 children” price valid for a family of four to visit a Jardin des Plantes site:
- Galerie des Enfants + Grande Galerie de l'Évolution and its Temporary Exhibition: €45
- Galerie des Enfants + Grande Galerie de l'Évolution €35
- Grande Galerie de l'Évolution and its Temporary Exhibition: €35
- The Ménagerie: €40
- The A T-rex in Paris temporary exhibition + Galerie de Paléontologie et d'Anatomie comparée: €36
The 3-day ticket entitles the holder to visit each of the following sites at the full rate of €25 and concession* of €15:
At the Jardin des Plantes :
- The Grande Galerie de l’Évolution (Gallery of Evolution) – permanent exhibition, temporary exhibition, and the Galerie des Enfants (Children’s Gallery, a space dedicated to families with children aged 6 to 12)
- The Galerie de Paléontologie et d’Anatomie comparée (Comparative Anatomy and Paleontology Galleries)
- The Galerie de Minéralogie et de Géologie “Trésors de la Terre” (the Mineralogy and Geology Gallery, “Treasures of the Earth” exhibition)
- The Itinéraire Grandes Serres et Galerie de Botanique (the Greenhouses and Botanical Gallery Trail)
- The Ménagerie, the zoo of the Jardin des Plantes
At the Musée de l’Homme :
- The Galerie de l’Homme (Gallery of Mankind), permanent exhibition and exhibition
* Concession for children and young people from ages 3 to 25: valid proof of age must be shown.
HOW TO USE YOUR 3-DAY ADMISSION TICKET ?
The ticket is valid for three consecutive days from the date of purchase.
Present your ticket at the ticket desk when you arrive at the site you wish to visit.
You must keep the ticket with you at all times.
The 3-day ticket cannot be used as a skip-the-line ticket.
If you purchase a full-rate ticket, you will be entitled to visit a second site at a reduced rate within a 3-month period.