All of the Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle sites reopen between June and July 2020.
junE 5th 2020
junE 8th 2020
- our three zoos :
- Botanical Garden Val Rahmeh-Menton (Jardin botanique Val Rahmeh à Menton)
- Jean-Henri Fabre Museum (Harmas de Fabre)
June 15th 2020
June 24th 2020
- the Galleries (Gallery of Evolution, Paleontology and Comparative Anatomy Gallery, Mineralogy and Geology Gallery) and the Garden of Plants Greenhouses
- the Museum of Mankind (Musée de l’Homme)
JULY 6th 2020
- the Pataud Shelter (Abri Pataud)
Sanitary measures put in place to welcome you in the best conditions
The Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle commits to:
- Design suitable visit itineraries.
- Reduce the number of visitors received at a given time.
- Carry out regular cleaning of the premises.
- Have mask-wearing customer service agents available to answer any of your questions.
- Install protective barriers at cash desks.
Prioritize contactless payment methods.
Opt to purchase tickets online, when available, instead of in person.
Wearing a mask is recommended for outdoor spaces. Wearing a mask indoors is compulsory for those aged 11 and up.
Hand sanitizers are available throughout the premises.