Welcome to this space especially for tourism professionals. You can find here all the information you need about the Muséum national d'histoire naturelle’s sites to organise your group outings and market tickets to individuals.
There are several formats on offer for the Jardin des Plantes (Galleries, Glasshouses and Ménagerie), Musée de l’Homme and Parc zoologique de Paris sites.
For more information and bookings:
- go to the group page;
- contact the booking service by telephone on +33 1 40 79 36 00 Monday to Friday, 2pm to 5pm.
At the Versailles-Chèvreloup Arboretum (Yvelines)
The Arboretum welcomes groups all year round for self-guided visits and guided tours.
Find an offer that suits you on arboretumdeversailleschevreloup.fr
Across the country
The Muséum’s regional sites also offer group packages
To find out about their offers for groups:
- The Haute-Touche Zoological Reserve (Indre - 36)
- The Concarneau Marinarium (Finistère - 29)
- The Harmas Jean-Henri Fabre (Vaucluse - 84)
- The Val Rahmeh-Menton botanical garden (Alpes maritimes - O6)
- L’abri Pataud (Dordogne – 24) +33 5 53 06 92 46 - pataud [@] mnhn.fr