On the trail of the great apes - Travelling exhibition
The great apes are our closest cousins. This relationship makes them special animals that evoke our fascination and curiosity. Guided by scientists who present their fieldwork, the public discovers the life of great apes in the tropical forest, but also the grave threats that face these animals today.
How to host On the Trail of the Great Apes?
Download the exhibition sheet
itinerances [@] mnhn.fr
The exhibition travels…
- Andorre: on tour in schools and training centers, 16 January 2020 — 16 January 2023 – The Light Version
- France, Tautavel: Centre européen de recherches préhistoriques (CERP), 1st July — 31 December 2022 – The Light Version
- France, Gradignan: Maison de la Nature, 15 May — 6 November 2022, then on tour in varied municipal sites – The Light Version
- France, Montouliers: Salle polyvalente de Montouliers, 7 — 25 June 2021, then on tour in the federation of municipalities Sud-Hérault - The Light Version
- France, Bougon: Musée des Tumulus, 19 May 2021 — 7 November 2021 – The Light Version
- France, Carrières-sous-Poissy: Maison des insectes, Parc du Peuple de l’herbe, 18 April — 15 July 2018, then on tour in Yvelines department – The Light Version