Ocean: diving into the unknown - Travelling exhibition
An immersive exhibition to discover unsuspected biodiversity. Largely inaccessible and mostly unknown, the ocean is home to fascinating forms of life. The exhibition offers a journey to the heart of this incredible biodiversity, far from the shore and its familiar species, and raises awareness of the dangers threatening the environment.
How to host ocean : diving into the unknown?
itinerances [@] mnhn.fr
The exhibition travels…
- Gabon, Libreville: Institut français du Gabon, 30 January — 28 February 2020, then on tour in several cities of Gabon – The Light Version
- South Korea, Pajoo: Galerie Heyris, 30 July 2022 — 15 August 2023 – Adapted to 500 m²
- South Korea, Séoul: Musée pour enfants Sangsang Toktok, 26 September 2021 — 6 March 2022 – Adapted to 500 m²
- China, French Institute of Biejing - touring in 11 museums and cultural venues, October — December 2020 – The Light Version
- France, Ombelliscience, on tour in the Hauts-de-France region until March 2026 – The Light Version
- France, Nantes: Muséum de Nantes, 2 July 2022 — 8 January 2024 – Adapted to 220 m²
- France, Concarneau: Marinarium de la station marine (MNHN), 15 February 2020 — 31 December 2022 – Adapted to 150 m².
- France (Martinique), Saint-Pierre: Centre de découverte des sciences de la Terre, 6 July 2021 — 30 April 2022, then on tour in other areas of the CTM – The Light Version
- France, Sète: Maison Régionale de la Mer, then on tour in Occitanie Pyrénées-Méditerranée region, 25 November 2019 — 1st December 2021 – The Light Version
- France, Mans: Maison de quartier Jean-Moulin, 28 September — 31 October 2021 – The Light Version
- France, Plérin-sur-Mer: on tour in the multimedia libraries of Plérin-sur-Mer, 1st — 17 October 2021, then on tour in 7 educational institution in the urban community of Saint-Brieuc –The Light Version
- France, Digoin: Dock 713, 10 July — 19 September 2021 – The Light Version
- France, Saint-Pair-sur-Mer: Municipal multimedia library, 6 July — 31 August 2021, then on tour in the municipal and inter-municipal multimedia libraries of the federation of municipalities Granville Terre et Mer – The Light Version