I eat therefore I am - Travelling exhibition
A cross-disciplinary exhibition to explore a universal subject : food. How does the act of eating shape our identity? What role has diet played in our evolution? What are the environmental impacts of producing resources to feed humanity? A mix of graphics, contemporary art, ethnographic objects and audiovisual devicesanimates the exhibition.
How to host I eat therefore I am exhibition?
itinerances [@] mnhn.fr
The exhibition travels…
- France, Réalmont: Centre Permanent d'Initiatives pour l'Environnement des Pays Tarnais, 3 June 2021 — 3 June 2023 – The Light Version
- France, Dijon: Jardin de l’Arquebuse, 2 April — 31 December 2022 – Adapted to 220 m²
- France, Samadet: Musée de la Faïence & des Arts de la table, 21 May — 30 November 2022 – Adapted to 150 m²
- France, Coutances: Espace Saint-Nicolas, 19 March — 30 April 2022, then on tour in Normandie – The Light Version
- France, Marseillan: Théâtre Henri Maurin, Festival des films documentaires sur l’alimentation durable AlimenTERRE, 20 — 21 November 2021, then on tour in the cultural structures and high schools of the city – The Light Version
- France, Montpellier: Domaine départemental de Pierrevives, 13 November — 6 March 2021 – Adapted to 300 m²
- France, Lisses: Maison de l’environnement, 15 September — 31 December 2020 – The Light Version